Friday, January 20, 2012

Du Par's Delectable Pancakes

I was inspired to make these amazing pancakes after a trip my nephew took to Los Angeles. He ate at a restaurant called Du Par's and they had the most incredible pancakes he'd ever tasted, so I thought I'd try my hand at the recipe. Enjoy!

     -3/4cup All-Purpose Flour
     -3/4cup Yellow Cornmeal
     -3tbsp Sugar
     -1/2tsp Baking Powder
     -1/2tsp Baking Soda
     -1/2tsp Salt
     -1 1/2cups buttermilk
     -2 large Eggs
     -3tbsp Butter (melted)

Sift all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together and add to dry. Stir until smooth. Cook on heated skillet or griddle about 2 minutes per side until golden brown and delicious. Smother with butter and syrup, or jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment